Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Website Launch Countdown....Welcome!


Tomorrow my website will be launched! It has been one whole year in preparation. Last summer I thought if I hired someone to create my website, it would just appear. I didn’t realize how much work I would have to do to make it happen! Honestly, I couldn’t have done this without Ted Leather, and Allison Rose from Clayrose Internet Connections. They are the creative geniuses who designed the pages and artistically composed the site. My wonderful, brilliant and loving partner Paul supported me right through the process. He regularly helps me in everything I do, and helps me to believe that I can do anything. It has been hard work!
Margaret Wheatley says, “We know from science that nothing in the universe exists as an isolated or independent entity.” I am so grateful to have the support of others and to know that I never have to be alone in anything I attempt to do. I know I can rely on the people around me. We are meant to work together. Even at a cellular level, we seek each other out for partnership.
My website, www.amyblock.ca, is a tool for me to understand who I am and what I do in this world. I would hope it is a work in progress because I want to always be a work in progress. I do so many things and sometimes, even I need to reflect on what I do, with whom, and why. My website allows me to do that. And it also invites others to discover some of what I can do.
I love writing. I love teaching. And I love communicating with people. Keeping a blog is a perfect opportunity to share my thoughts and ideals with others regularly.
Balance is so critical and I strive to model the living of that balance. Work some, play some, pray some, and learn something new each day. Between my work and family and friends, and making time to be alone, my days are full. It is good. I am satisfied.
Please talk to me. This blog is a forum for dialogue. Let me know what you think. Let’s talk. Let’s communicate. Let’s learn from each other. Let’s grow!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! First blog for the new web site, and first web site to be launched! May it reach the eyes (and hearts) of many. Love, Paul

    ReplyDelete