Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Thinking of Jacquie in India

Sitting in Indira Ghandi International Airport in Cochi, Kerela. Our flight to Delhi leaves shortly. There is a feeling of ‘flow’ here. It reminds me of a time when we were flying from Israel to Canada with our girls. Circumstances (I won’t go into what they were) made it so that we had a stop over in England. Jacquie, in her profound simplicity and innocence said, “Airports are so multi cultural!” She was so right!!!

She was also a great inspiration for us to be here. She visited India last year!

We’re leaving the South. Northern India awaits us.


3 comments:

  1. You guys look like you're having a blast.
    I'm catching-up with the blog bit-by-bit...
    Love the idea of going barefoot for days, but not sure about the idea of eating without a fork or knife indefinitely... maybe I just need to expand my horizons...
    Glad to see the hapiness! Keep it up, OK!
    Love ya, Namistay
    JG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jordan,

    It's so great that you're reading the blog. It helps make me feel somewhat connected to know that our friends know where we are and what we're doing. I am sending you and Rona and Zev lots of love. We have connected with Hava but were unable to actually get together. We tried and so did she, but it just didn't work.

    ReplyDelete